Product Description In order to achieve best-in-class image quality This fast standard zoom lens with a constant aperture of F2 8 consists of 17 elements in 12 groups This includes three aspherical lens elements to control spherical aberration and distortion and three ED glass lens elements to reduce lateral chromatic aberration (wide-angle) and axial chromatic aberration (telephoto) this allows the lens to achieve edge-to-edge sharpness across the entire zoom range From the Manufacturer The XF16-55mm F2.8 R LM WR weather-resistant zoom lens is a flagship "XF standard zoom lens" with a focal length equivalent of 24mm* to 84mm*, and a constant F2.8 aperture throughout the range. The advanced optical design controls various forms of aberration to achieve edge-to-edge sharpness across the entire zoom range.
- Optically designed to draw out the maximum image quality of a flagship standard zoom lens. Angle of view: 83.2°- 29°
- Focal length(35mm format equivalent) : f=16-55mm (24-84mm), Focus range : Normal - 0.6m - ∞(whole zoom position), Macro - 30cm - 10m (Wide), 40cm - 10m (Telephoto)
- High-speed, quiet auto focus thanks to the Linear Motor. Weight excluding caps and hoods: 1.44 pounds(655g)
- Weather resistant design with 14 sealing points, dust-resistant and -10 Degree low-temperature operation
- Nano-GI coating technology, 9 rounded blade aperture diaphragm help create smooth and circular bokeh.Max. magnification:0.16x (Telephoto)