Florastor is a daily probiotic supplement that strengthens your digestive balance and supports a healthy immune system. Florastor is the ONLY probiotic brand with Saccharomyces boulardii lyo CNCM I-745, a unique probiotic strain with a larger, stronger cell structure than other probiotics. Saccharomyces boulardii lyo CNCM I-745 is shown to help boost your body’s natural production of IgA – an important antibody in your digestive system that helps fight off potentially harmful bacteria. With just two capsules once or twice a day, Florastor Probiotic Supplements help support a healthy digestive tract – where 70% of your immune system lives. Florastor is a gluten-free, non-GMO probiotic offered in vegetarian capsules. Our patented freeze-drying process gives Florastor a three-year shelf life protecting the live cells without refrigeration. It's perfect for travelers on-the-go and those with active lifestyles. Important Information. Contains lactose (sourced from milk). The ingredients in this dietary supplement are generally recognized as well tolerated when taken as directed. Instances of side effects while taking Saccharomyces boulardii lyo CNCM I-745 are rare with less than 1% of individuals reporting mild constipation or thirst. In very rare cases, allergic reaction (such as skin rash) may occur. Not recommended for use in an acute-care setting for or around those with vascular line access. Do not use if pre- or post- organ or bone marrow transplant, severely immunocompromised, or critically ill. Do not use if allergic to any components (especially yeast).
- Each capsule contains 250mg of our unique probiotic strain that helps maintain a healthy digestive balance while supporting a healthy immune system*1,2,3
- Helps promote the natural production of IgA (Immunoglobulin A), a primary digestive antibody, that provides an extra layer of immune support to defend against infection*2
- Made with natural ingredients that are vegetarian, gluten-free, and appropriate for lactose intolerance*4
- Continues to work during antibiotic use, unlike many bacterial probiotics or in foods such as yogurt*3,5
- Suggested use: 2 capsules 1-2 times daily; appropriate for those ages two months and up