In these strange and unprecedented times, it is important to have the protection and supplies you need to stay safe. Shockwave's ready-to-use formula is a medical-grade disinfecting solution and is registered with the EPA to combat many viral strains. For a product to be an EPA-registered disinfectant, it must pass efficacy testing for each given virus or microorganism. This test includes exposing the subject strain to the disinfectant, and the product must kill over 99.99% of the microorganism to pass. This is a fantastic porous and nonporous cleaner that is ideal for surface cleaning and heavy-duty disinfecting. Shockwave provides many incredible properties, and it works as a hospital disinfectant, broad-spectrum cleaner, disinfectant, detergent, sanitizer, deodorizer, virucide, and mildew killer. The liquid solution is the perfect ratio for maximum effectiveness. To use on soiled surfaces, pre-clean dirt and grime and then apply solution with a cloth, sponge, or other applicator. Our industrial-strength quaternary ammonium-chloride treatment is great for use on carpet, wood, laminate, or any high-contact surface, like doorknobs, drywall, and more. Please note that this tool is not intended for topical use. Fiberlock has been addressing environmental hazards for over 35 years and has a reputation throughout the industry for advanced solutions and next-level service. We are one of the top-rated manufacturers of products used to remedy environmental, safety, and health hazards by offering a full set of solutions to address the many needs in the abatement and remediation industry.
- HOSPITAL-GRADE: This cleaning and sanitizing solution is effective against many human viruses.
- EPA-CERTIFIED: See the label for the full list of viruses Shockwave is approved to fight against.
- VIRUS KILLER: Effective in killing many different types of viruses.
- READY TO USE: This non-concentrate sanitizer and disinfectant cleaner is ready to use as is.
- FIBERLOCK: Our next-level solutions have fought against environmental hazards for over 35 years. Manufactured by Fiberlock in the USA