About the Cream
Keep dry, irritated skin a thing of the past with each weightless drop of this indulgently moisturizing gel-cream! So lightweight it feels like nothing-yet it's packed with the good stuff. A triple hyaluronic acid complex and six natural superfoods, including our antioxidant-rich Echinacea GreenEnvy honey plumps, nourishes and hydrates your skin. [1.7 fl.oz / 50ml]
Sustainably sourced from happy, healthy bees living on our beautiful upstate New York farm.
After 4 week study, 92% of our panelists indicated that Honey Drop left the skin moisturized and replenished for up to 8 hours after just one use.
Farmer Cultivated & Scientist Activated. We use cutting-edge science to harness the healing powers of ingredients found in nature. The result is farm-to-face skincare that lives up to its full potency and potential through clean, thoughtful formulas.
- THE FARMACY WAY: Our goal is simple. We want to bring out the best version of your radiant self with the best possible, naturally derived ingredients. Each women's skincare and beauty product we craft uses cutting-edge science to harness the healing powers of ingredients that Mother Nature has been so kind as to provide for us.
- REPLENISH & PLUMP: Fight dry skin with hyaluronic acid complex (aka nature's moisture magnet) which holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water. Honey Drop is designed to give you a vibrant and healthy complexion - all through the best ingredients nature has to offer.
- HYDRATE WITH HONEY, HONEY: This is not your average honey. Ingredients for our lotion are locally sourced from our farm where our happy, healthy bees pollinate Echinacea GreenEnvy flowers, infusing the honey with potent natural antioxidants.
- SIX SUPERFOODS: Royal jelly, propolis, fermented soy, and cupuaçu butter - just to name a few - combine to leave your skin irresistibly soft and touchable.
- HOW TO USE: Scoop out a small amount and warm between the palms of your hands. Apply to clean skin in sweeping upward and outward motions. Great for use as a makeup primer!