If this flying insect trap doesn't get rid of fruit flies and other small insects flying around your house, bed, kitchen, indoor patio, restaurant or bar just return the product for a no-questions-asked hassle free, money back satisfaction guarantee. Home solutions can be messy and hard to clean - and most of the time they don't even work! Traditional methods aren't safe and can expose your family to harmful chemicals. Zappers are disturbing and messy and don't belong indoors. Let the Eon Luxe Vortex work for you while you sleep.
Our trap works best at night when bugs are most attracted to the UV light. Its fan is so quiet you may not even hear it at all.
This trap is super easy to clean - just a one button push to replace the glue pad (6 included).
Applicable Area/Coverage: 320 SQ FT
Ultraviolet wavelengths: 365nm-395nm.
EPA est no. 94740-CHN-1
Catcher works best for catching gnats, fruit flies, no see ums, mosquitoes, and other small flying insects. No dangerous chemicals or electronic zappers.
Unit measurement: 8.5 inches tall, 5.25 inches in diameter
What's in the box
Intelligent UV light Mosquito trap unit
X6 glue pads (each pad lasts about 3-4 weeks depending on amount of mosquitoes and fruit flies it catches)
(note: does not include wall plug)
- WHAT IT IS: Instead of using home made solutions that do not work such as apple cider vinegar, dish soap, old wine , or other cheap glue traps at the home goods stores, try Eon Luxe today. Our innovative solution has zero odor, is chemical free, and guaranteed to trap the pesky house offenders.
- HOW IT WORKS: Our trap works in 3 easy steps: The UV light attracts the bugs, the fan captures the bug, and the no-escape sticky glue board traps the bug.
- WORKS BEST ON: No see ums (AKA noseeums or drain flies), small mosquitoes, fruit flies, gnats / knats
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR: large flying insects or crawling insects such as bees, stink bugs, house flies, moths, ladybugs, etc...
- GLUE PADS INCLUDED: this product comes prepackaged with 6 glue boards, which lasts about 6 months in the fall/winter, or approximately 3 - 4 months in the spring/summer. (you may have to replace more frequently if you use this in a business setting such as a smoothie or acai shop, a restaurant bar, or ice cream shop, etc...) If you own one of these businesses please contact us for a special discount on the refill pads.