Sometimes porridge is just too hot or too cold. ENO makes it just right. Want sound, foul-weather protection, but not looking for a bomb shelter? Step under the ProFly. The ProFly's six guy points give it a streamlined shape ideal for weathering sudden downpours or building a water-front basecamp. For our ultralight friends, we offer the ProFly in featherweight Sil-Nylon. Unfolded Dimensions: (L x W) 10' 6" x 6' 4"; Stuffed Dimensions: (L x W) 10" x 4"; Weight: 22 ounces. Tarps do not come with stakes. Stakes are sold separately.
- RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY: Made of polyurethane-treated 210D ripstop nylon, the ProFly offers long-lasting wear and features the best water-shedding capabilities. Stay dry and cozy all night long.
- SAFE FROM ANY STORM: Features six points to connect, so you can feel secure lounging underneath. Ideal for weathering sudden downpours or building a waterfront basecamp.
- ADVENTURE READY: Weighing only 22 ounce, the ProFly includes a stuff sack, making it convenient to take on trips or store when not in use.
- KEEP YOUR GEAR DRY: The ProFly Rain Tarp is versatile and durable, making it the perfect shelter for your tarp, to protect your gear, clothes, backcountry kitchen, or your furry friend.
- PLEASE NOTE: ENO attempts to reduce potential waste by using every bit of fabric available in production, so the color of the stuff sack and stitching might vary from what is pictured. (Tarps do not come with stakes. Stakes are sold separately.)