Squa RGB, an addressable RGB fan series, is designed with square-shaped lighting and PWM control. Featuring Enermax LED lighting technology, squa RGB can deliver incredibly BRIGHT and even Lighting. Engineered for high performance and better user experience, squa RGB is characterized by 300Rpm starting speed and up to 40% stronger airflow than other RGB fans. Furthermore, the Vortex frame design generates concentrated airflow and ENERMAX's Air inlet design facilitates airflow effectively. Squa RGB is capable to provide superior airflow and stunning lighting effect.
- 【Unique square shaped lighting pattern】 squa RGB features 2 unique square-shaped lighting effect viewable from the front and back of the fan and supports addressable RGB lighting Sync with 16.8 million color options
- 【Up to 40% stronger airflow】 The enlarged Blade surface and air inlet design Due to its unique square frame design can create up to 40% stronger airflow than other RGB fans
- 【Silent operation】 The smart PWM speed control provides 300Rpm starting speed and vibration damping rubber pads offers superior silent experience (speed: 300-1500rpm)
- 【Plug & play installation】 non-rgb motherboard users can use the PWM power cable to connect the fan to create constant rainbow RGB lighting effects or use the included control box to set lighting effects (10 Preset effects) brightness and speed
- 【Addressable RGB lighting synchronization】 Synchronizable RGB lighting via addressable RGB header of motherboard (+5V/D/-/G); compatible with as US aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB FUSION, MSI Mystic Light Sync, ASROCK polychrome, and Razer Chroma