Home automation is even smarter with the 2-pack Enbrighten Z-Wave In-Wall Smart Switch with Quick Fit and Simple Wire. When paired with a compatible hub, the hardwired smart switch operates wall, ceiling and accent lighting through individual commands and programmed settings. Wirelessly control and schedule indoor or outdoor fixtures for effortless management of your home. Your automation possibilities are seemingly infinite when connected to hubs from Ring, Wink, SmartThings, Home Seer, Vera, Nexia and more.
- VOICE CONTROL - ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivian, Nexin, Honeywell, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS - Control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the switch. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, personalized scheduling and convenient alerts. The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches - models 12728 or 46200. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device.
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE - Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Wall plate not included. Works with all LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- ADVANCED DESIGN 2ND GENERATION MODEL - Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. Quick Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space. Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups. For increased convenience, the optional toggle backlight provides a soft glow and can be reversed, turned off or always on based on your indicator preferences.