Want to make glow-in-the-dark slime without the guesswork and mess? Just mix Elmer's Glow in the dark magical liquid with Elmer's glue to make multiple batches of luminous glow-in-the-dark slime every time! It’s the easy way to make glue slime at home with less mess and your ticket to family-friendly fun. Once your slime is created, charge it under some lights, then watch it glow when the lights go off. Featuring an all-in-one formula that’s washable, safe, and nontoxic, This solution transforms most Elmer’s glue into slime without the need of contact solution and baking soda. Experiment and add it to different Elmer’s Glues and explore a wide world of slime creations!
- Make glow-in-the-dark Slime with less mess
- All-in-one formula replaces contact lens solution, baking soda, and additives
- Simply add to most Elmer's glue to make slime that glows when the lights go out
- Washable, safe, and nontoxic formula
- 8.75 fl. Oz. Bottle makes up to 4 batches of slime