Elgato Game Capture HD60 S - System Requirements and Technical SpecificationsSystem RequirementsPC: Windows 10 (64-bit)4th generation quad‑core Intel Core i5 CPU (i5-4xxx or comparable)Intel HD or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series graphics (or better)4 GB RAM, built-in USB 3.0 portInternet connectionTechnical SpecificationsInterface: USB 3.0Input: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Wii U (unencrypted HDMI)Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through)Supported resolutions: 1080p60, 1080p30, 1080i, 720p60, 720p30, 576p, 576i, 480pDimensions: 4.4 x 3 x 0.75 inWeight: 3.7 ozComes with: Elgato Game Capture HD60S, USB cable, HDMI cable.
- Stunning 1080p quality with 60 fps. For Mac- GPU- AMD or NVIDIA. For windows- GPU- Intel HD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series graphics (or better). CPU- Intel i5-4xxx quad or better for both OS
- State-of-the-art USB 3.0 Type C connection
- Built-in live streaming to Twitch, YouTube & more
- Instant Gameview: stream with superior low latency technology. Supported OS - Windows 10 (64-bit). MacOS Sierra 10.12 or later
- Stream Command: add webcam, overlays, and more. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual/Installation steps