Count, sort and match with this Sorting Bears with Matching Bowls set! This math manipulatives set features 60 bear counters and 6 sorting bowls in 6 colors: blue, orange, red, yellow, purple and green. The set also includes a color spinner, number spinner and Activity Guide. Spin the spinners and watch children count, sort, match and more! Create sequences and patterns with the adorably detailed teddy bear counters. The bright colors and intricate details on these bears attract and motivate young minds to learn. Made from thick plastic, these manipulatives are firm and designed to last for years. Use the included Activity Guide to create hands-on measurement activities. Learn about parts of a whole, patterning, less than, greater than and more! || Sizes: Counting bears: 1"H; Spinner board: 6.25"W x 3.2"L; Bowls: 5"W x 1.4"H || For ages 3+.
- "beary" cute learning! - this educational toy includes 60 bear counters and 6 sorting bowls in 6 colors. it also includes a color spinner, number spinner and activity guide."
- hands-on early math lessons - dump out the bears and use the bowls or spinners to count, sort and match! the counting bears are a colorful resource to practice sequencing and patterning.
- washable and durable - made of durable plastic, these manipulatives are firm and washable. these math manipulatives are designed to last for years at home or in the classroom!
- includes activities - use the included activity guide to create hands-on measurement activities. teach parts of a whole, patterning, less than, greater than and more!
- nurture cognitive function - sorting toys develop logic, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills. they're a classic resource for every classroom or in-home learning environment.
- adorable teddies - kids are fascinated by the bright colors and adorable details of these teddy bear counters! be inspired for role play and open-ended learning activities.
- learning through play - our products inspire children to play with purpose. play is the best teacher! our high-quality, educational resources fulfill learning needs from 18 months to 12 years.