Give little ones a place to play and explore with ECR4Kids SoftZone Climb and Crawl Playset. The colorful playset includes a platform, wedge, rectangle, cylinder, and half-moon shape for countless arrangements. The multi-piece foam playset is designed for everyday use in daycare, and preschool, and is great for the home. The 5-piece set is intended for safe indoor active play that promotes and strengthens early muscle movement, enhances physical coordination and balance, and helps with overall body control and core strength. Open-ended play encourages imagination and helps develop independence as toddlers climb, crawl, stack and sort the lightweight shapes. Use as a beginner climber by connecting the platform and wedge with stay-put fasteners; remove shoes before climbing. As children grow, the set evolves to build towers, bridges, and more. The modular blocks fall without making loud crashes maintaining a quiet environment. Pair with race cars to build the perfect track or set up a reading chair for cozy story time. Multiple children can play at once encouraging a collaborative environment and socialization. Blocks are easy to carry, allowing parents, teachers, and caregivers to quickly set up and stack for space-saving storage. Adult supervision is required.
- Fun Foam Play Set - infants and toddlers will learn climbing, crawling and sliding on this collection of 5 foam shapes
- Safe Active Play - dense foam structure keeps kids safe and cozy as they play, while a non-slip bottom keeps individual pieces stable and in place
- Gross Motor Development - little ones develop important skills as they move and play at home, daycare or classrooms
- Low Maintenance - soft, colorful covers are durable and easy to clean; just wipe with a mild soap-and-water solution
- Non-Toxic and Safe - GREENGUARD [GOLD] Certified for minimal indoor air emissions; complies with CAL 117 flammability regulations
- Dimensions - 24" L x 16" W x 8" H, 9 lbs overall
- Usage Guidelines - children should remove shoes before use; recommended for kids 9 months to 3 years old; adult supervision required