Designed to break up harmful calcium deposits and limescale buildup in espresso machines and coffee makers, durgol Swiss Espresso is a professional grade descaler solution. It will help you maintain and enhance the performance of your home kitchen's coffee appliances. This descaler solution is made from sulfamic acid to break up tough buildup and deposits. Unlike other citric-acid based solutions, this powerful cleaner will clean up even tough limescale buildup that could compromise the performance of your machine. Regular descaling of espresso machines will help appliances perform at their highest level, so you can continue to host family, friends and dinner party guests at your house! These descaler liquids leave no residue, odor, or aftertaste and conveniently come ready for use, no preparation necessary. This powerful formula is designed specifically for espresso machines and will work with nearly any brand of espresso machines and fully automatic coffee makers. It's easy to use durgol Swiss Espresso descaling liquid: simply fill the appliance's water tank and start the decalcification program. If your machine doesn't have a decalcification program, simply add equal parts of descaler liquid and water into the water tank to meet the machine's requirements for starting. Then let the solution run through the hot water dispenser. Do not steam the solution.durgol descaling solutions are developed and manufactured in Switzerland, so you can be confident they meet strict safety and quality standards. Add these professional grade descaling products to your home kitchen supplies so you can be prepared for limescale buildup, calcium deposits, and more.
- 2-4.2 ounce bottles; decalcifier formulated to protect and care for all high-end brands of espresso machines; extends the life span of machine
- Works with fully or semi-automatic machines, manual machines, coffee pod or capsule machines, filter machines, tea kettles, electric water heaters
- Powerful, yet gentle to the machine; works 10 times faster than other decalcification processes
- Process is simple and safe; no unpleasant odors or taste; won't leave residue which could clog machines
- Environmentally safe; 100% recyclable PET bottles; made in Switzerland