Developed by a doctor on a mission trip to save lives, DripDrop ORS provides dehydration relief Fast. Dehydration is a concern for 75% of a Americans daily and is a prevalent medical condition that deserves an effective and convenient go-to solution. Proven worldwide in the most challenging circumstances, DripDrop has won early adoption by a broad spectrum of users including top hospitals and physicians, elite athletes, U.S. Special forces, humanitarian workers, pharmacists, and patients with chronic illness. DripDrop is a great-tasting solution available in 3 flavORS that, when mixed with water, Delivers 3x the electrolytes of sports drinks and 1/2 the sugar of sports drinks. The patented solution delivers better fluid retention because is based on oral rehydration Therapy (ort).
- DRIPDROP ELECTROLYTE POWDER: Great tasting DripDrop ORS electrolyte powder can be used by adults or kids to hydrate after exercise, heat exposure, travel & sickness. DripDrop is more effective than sports drinks & meets World Health Organization ORS standards.
- ORS IS AS EFFECTIVE AS AN IV- The DripDrop ORS patented solution is based on Oral Rehydration Therapy (ORT), a medically recognized, optimal way to treat dehydration. DripDrop delivers the proven science behind ORT making it as effective as an IV* and it tastes great.
- 3x THE ELECTROLYTES AND HALF THE SUGAR of typical sports drinks. Formulated by a doctor, DripDrop ORS relieves the symptoms of dehydration that can be caused by workouts, illness, travel, over-indulgence, heat exhaustion, altitude and cold & flu.
- FAST DEHYDRATION RELIEF: DripDrop, a great addition to gym & travel accessories, is an Oral Rehydration Solution (ORS). ORS are proven to be as effective as an IV at treating dehydration, which can cause headaches, migraines, fatigue, muscle cramps & dizziness
- STAY HYDRATED LONGER: DripDrop ORS has sodium, potassium, magnesium, & glucose. It works faster & keeps you hydrated for longer than just water, hydration drinks for kids, or sports drinks, & has 3x the electrolytes & 1/2 the sugar of sports drinks.