The 1950s had a style all of its own, and now you can bring the mid-century look home with the Franklin Daybed from DHP. The straight lines, slim wooden feet and linen upholstery hark back to the days when casual style and bold statements ruled the decade. This daybed is perfect for lounging around, chatting with friends or studying during the day. Then at night, it becomes the perfect extra guest bed or teen bed—with its slim form making it ideal for even the smallest spaces, from dens to living rooms and every room in between. The wood slat base allows for ideal air circulation to keep your mattress fresher for longer and provide the ultimate in support. No box spring or foundation needed! Just top with a comfortable mattress (sold separately). The Franklin Daybed will become your favorite place to sit around comfortably or drift off for a great night’s sleep. Available in multiple colors and sizes.
- Versatile contemporary design matches any room décor and fits in rooms of any size. Ideal for small spaces.
- Wood slat base provides better air flow circulation to keep mattress fresher longer And adapts to weight providing the right amount of support.
- Sturdy metal Construction will last for years to come.
- Quick assembly. No box Spring is required saving you even more money. Accommodates one standard full-size mattress (not included).
- Daybed dimensions: 78"l x 56. 5"W x 33"H. Daybed weight Limit: 450 lbs. Shipping dimensions: 78"L x 34"W x 5"H. Gross weight: 98 lbs.