Turn on/off your devices automatically according to your set time in advance.
No need to worry about forgetting to turn off household appliances. It can eliminate standby power loss and reduce utility costs.
Just only when the switch clicks on and off, there is a sound. No constant noise or buzz while it is running.
Dewenwils indoor mechanical timer is quieter than most similar mechanical timers. Great for living rooms and other indoor areas.
Manual Override Switch
There are 2 modes for the indoor outlet timer: Always ON and Timer. Select the mode you need by pushing the manual switch.
ON/OFF settings only work in TIMER mode.
2 Grounded Outlets on Both Sides
When your wall outlet is behind the furniture, it is great that you can plug a device in from the side.
You do not need to pull the furniture out even further from the wall to accommodate the size of the plug.
Tidy and space saving.
Input Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
Max. Current: 15A Resistive/15A General Use/1875W Tungsten/1/2HP
2 x Timer Switch
1 x Instruction Manual
1. In case of power failure, please reset the current time.
2. The timer can only control the power supply.
It can NOT turn on devices that have electronic switches(For example air conditioner), and only turns off electronics by cutting power.
- 48 ON/OFF SETTINGS PER DAY- Set to turn on/off electrical devices in a day, daily repeat
- 2 GROUNDED OUTLETS- Run 2 appliances simultaneously, ideal for Indoor Christmas/holiday lights, floor lamp, aquarium etc.
- EASY TO PROGRAM- Dial it to the current time, push the pins down or pull up to set your on/off time with increments of 30 minutes, set the manual override switch to TIMER mode
- COMPACT SIZE- only takes up one socket and still leaves room to use the bottom wall outlet
- SAFE & DURABLE: ETL certified. Fireproof ABS material, proper structure and max 15 Amp power rating, 1-Year Warranty