SpyderX is the best Spyder ever. SpyderX Pro is designed for serious photographers and designers seeking a fast, accurate and easy-to-use monitor calibration solution in order to set up their color management workflow easily. The SpyderX Pro display calibrator offers the first lens-based color engine of any Spyder product. Years of research and development at Datacolor resulted in a display calibration tool with significantly increased precision, color accuracy, and low light capabilities. With SpyderX Pro, photographers can be sure that what they see on screen is the most accurate representation of the shot they took. When they start editing and they know the color on their monitor is accurate, they can confidently control every aspect of their image. SpyderX Pro has extensive color calibration options, as well as options for matching and tuning multiple displays. The SpyderX is the fastest, most accurate, easiest-to-use monitor calibration tool ever created by Datacolor. The SpyderX Pro gives photographers more confidence and advanced control of their creative vision.
- THE FASTEST SPYDER EVER: Calibrating your monitor to achieve color precision now takes just a minute or two - several times faster than previous models.
- THE MOST ACCURATE SPYDER EVER: Groundbreaking lens-based color engine provides a higher level of color accuracy for multiple monitors. SpyderX Pro features room-light monitoring, automatic profile changing and significantly more precise screen color, shadow detail and white balance.
- .THE EASIEST-TO-USE SPYDER EVER: SpyderX Pro is so intuitive, you don't have to be a color expert. It features quick and easy single-click calibration and wizard workflow with 12 predefined calibration targets for advanced color accuracy.
- SEE THE DIFFERENCE INSTANTLY: SpyderProof functionality provides before-and-after evaluation of your display and allows you to see the difference using your own images.
- MONITOR TECHNOLOGIES CHANGE AND IMPROVE OVER TIME: SpyderX Pro assures you support for the latest screen types, recent resolutions and gamuts.