D-Line ½ round decorative raceway, hides cords and subtly blends with décor. D-Line’s cable hider is the ideal cable management system to cover low-voltage cords. D-Line cable management raceway is easy to install, and looks great on any surface! D-Line cable covers neatly manages cords. Popular to cover ethernet cables, hide speaker cables to conceal alarm cables and to hide telephone cords for example. The neat size and ½ round shape enables the mini cable cover raceway to appear as a natural top section of the baseboard.
- D-Line Raceway - Paintable White - With a unique half round profile, D-Line cable wall covers subtly blend with baseboards meaning you can neatly hide cords, wires and cables in your home.
- Quick and easy installation - produced from high grade pvc, cable hider can be easily cut to required length. Then simply peel and stick D-Line cable raceway to a smooth and clean wall or surface. Paintable for the perfect finish.
- D-Line cable organizers can discreetly hide wall mounted TVs cables. The innovative half round profile of D-Line wire covers leaves a discreet appearance, preferred by all
- The self-adhesive backing on D-Line's ½ round cord cover firmly holds cables in place on walls, trim, and molding - even under or behind desks and furniture
- D-Line's innovative cable management solution has a one-piece latching design, making it easy to add or remove cords whenever needed. D-Line cable cover raceway dimensions: 1ᶟ/₁₆" x ⅝" 3'3"