Crafthouse by Fortessa is a comprehensive barware collection for the aspiring home mixologist, designed by World Champion bartender, Charles Joly. Charles has applied his bartending ethos to the broad line of tools and glassware to bring the authentic cocktail experience home. Inspired by prohibition-era barware and updated with contemporary ergonomic principles, Crafthouse by Fortessa provides all the tools to create professional grade cocktails at home. Each piece is designed from the golden age of cocktails and the streamlined simplicity of Deco architecture. Charles Joly is a James Beard Award winner and a lifelong food and beverage professional. The Chicago-native is a certified mixologist who focuses on a balance between the classics and his own seasonal original cocktails. With a strong emphasis on knowing the roots of the craft along with a progressive vision for the future every feature is purposeful and every detail functional. Entertain like a world class bartender with Crafthouse by Fortessa.
- Heavy gauge stainless Hawthorne strainer allows you to pour cocktails like a pro; from the collection Crafthouse by Fortessa by Charles Joly, World Champion Bartender
- Tight coiled spring fits snug in shaker and holds back ice allowing only liquid to pass so you get a clean, crowd-pleasing pour
- Innovative stop tabs prevent from completely "closing the gate" and minimizes spills
- Strains ice, fruit and more for smooth cocktails
- Measures 5" x 4.25"; dishwasher safe