The CORSAIR AX1600i is the ultimate digital ATX power supply, built using only the highest quality components for unmatched performance and better than 80 PLUS Titanium efficiency. State-of-the-art gallium nitride transistors, and 100% 105 DegreeC Japanese capacitors deliver 1600W of ultra-stable, ultra-efficient power, while the AX1600i's digital design allows for complete control and monitoring in CORSAIR LINK software. Adjust fan speeds, switch between single or multi-rail overcurrent protection (OCP), or monitor your PSU's voltages and efficiency. Zero RPM Fan mode ensures near-silent operation at low and medium loads and the fully modular, low profile cable set makes for easy installation and great-looking builds. It's the ultimate PSU for the most ambitious PC builds. Fan bearing technology - Fluid Dynamic Bearing. Continuous output rated temperature C: 50°C.
- Delivers 1600W of continuous, ultra-stable, 80 PLUS Titanium efficiency power
- 100% 105°C Japanese capacitors, top-specification internal components and digital design deliver over 94% efficiency
- The only enthusiast PSU to use Totem-pole PFC Gallium Nitride (GaN) transistors for superior efficiency in a smaller form-factor over traditional silicon parts
- World Class Electrical Performance for incredibly stable voltages and ultra-low ripple noise. LINK Compatibility. MTBF hours-100,000 hours
- Powerful CORSAIR LINK software monitoring and control allows you to supervise and adjust PSU power settings, and switch from single to multi overcurrent protection (OCP) on-the-fly