Introducing the Cora Long Liner for light bladder leaks. Designed by women in the know, these innovative pads were made to eliminate the anxiety and fear that goes along with experiencing light bladder leaks on a regular basis. As with all Cora pads and liners, we started with a 100% organic cotton topsheet and combined it with our innovative Patent Pending channel design to create a pure yet powerfully absorbent pad that catches leaks at their source, neutralizes odors, and locks liquid away from your body. Cashmere soft and yogi flexible so you can laugh as hard as you want, run as far as you can, jump, sneeze, and dance all night-fearlessly.
- NEW AND IMPROVED: Stronger adhesive with greater coverage to keep your pad secure and exactly where you want; Microspun Organic Cotton topsheet to keep you unbelievably comfortable and exceptionally dry.
- PURE & POWERFUL: 100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON. Our cashmere-soft, organic cotton topsheet naturally wicks moisture away to keep you dry and leak-free. Plus, our pads are FREE OF chlorine, fragrances, artificial dyes, deodorants, toxic adhesives, acetone, rayon, polyester, phthalates and other scary ingredients.
- NO STRESS LEAK PROTECTION: POWERFULLY ABSORBENT, YET RADICALLY THIN. Engineered with Cora's patent pending channel technology, our micro thin pads powerfully absorb more than 10x their weight to keep you feeling drier, longer. So thin and comfortable that you'll forget you're even wearing it.
- EVERY PURCHASE HELPS GIRLS IN NEED. Millions of girls lack access to safe and healthy period care. That's why your Cora purchase provides pads and health education to girls so they can confidently manage their periods, stay in school and step boldly into the promise of their futures.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED FOR YOU AND FOR THE PLANET. Using a supply chain that rigorously upholds organic standards and pesticide-free farming, 100% GOTS certified organic cotton topsheet is high comfort with low environmental impact, Made in the USA using renewable energy. The best of both worlds