The Cooler Master NR200P is a small form factor chassis that combines space-saving efficiency with cooling capabilities normally found on much larger ATX chassis. 280mm radiator support and 7 possible fan mounting provide a multitude of cooling options whether using water or air. The choice of tempered glass side panel or vented panel alongside the inclusion of a PCI Riser cable make the NR200P one of the most flexible small form factor chassis out there.
- Tempered glass or Vented Panel: The NR200P comes with the choice of a vented steel side panel for unrestricted airflow, or a crystal-clear tempered glass side panel to reveal the beauty of a computing beast.
- Unrestricted Cooling Potential: Holds up to 7 fans. 5 sides of open ventilation. Fits CPU coolers up to 155mm tall or up to 280mm long radiators.
- Full-size GPU Fitment with Vertical Mounting: Up to 330mm long triple-slot GPU support. PCI Riser included for a stylish vertical mount option.
- 360 Degree Accessibility: Every panel and frame part can be dismantled to allow advanced disassembly and 360 degrees of access to work on components.
- High-quality Materials: Thick, powder coated SGCC steel lasts the life time of the chassis and resists marring from transport or handling.
- Full-size GPU Compatible: Two liquid cooling pump locations alongside side and bottom radiator mounting locations allow for powerful, custom water-cooled builds inside a compact enclosure.
- Easy, Tool-free access: All external panels, including the tempered glass and top-mounted fans, are secured with pins for easy removal, facilitating quick access to the internals without the use of tools.