Zesty Paws Coconut Oil is a superfood supplement derived from 100% Certified Organic coconuts that provides dogs with natural nourishment. As a clean source of medium-chain triglycerides (fatty acids), this extra virgin Coconut Oil helps promote overall cognitive, digestive, and immune health while supporting the skin and coat to keep your canine healthy and happy. As a topical lotion, the properties in this pure Coconut Oil relieves itching from flea bites and irritation from red hot spots. This Coconut Oil also helps with dry skin, dandruff, and cracked paw troubles. Coconut oil supplements can help fight against itchy, chapped, flaky, and overall irritated skin and helps protect against scratching, allergies, hot spots, fleas, all common skin problems, and are especially great for pets with sensitive skin. Great for any breed and dogs for all weight classes including small and large dogs - safe for puppies.
- 100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC - Zesty Paws Coconut Oil is a extra virgin superfood made from 100% Certified Organic coconuts that can be consumed for internal benefits or used on the skin to keep your pet feeling healthy and happy.
- SOOTHING ANTI-ITCH SKIN CARE - As a topical lotion, the properties in this pure Coconut Oil relieves itching from flea bites and irritation from red hot spots. This Coconut Oil also helps with dry skin, dandruff, and cracked paw troubles.
- FOR A HEALTHY & SHINY COAT - Dog coats can become dull, matted and brittle, but this liquid Coconut Oil helps. It's a cream that treats the coat with nourishment to restore shine and strength, while also keeping it soft and free from fur shedding.
- KEEPS THE BODY HEALTHY & STRONG - Coconut Oil supports brain and digestive health while giving the immune system a boost to help any puppy or adult dog feel great. Best of all, this oil also keeps their breath fresh for oral hygiene support.
- A PET SUPPLEMENT YOU CAN TRUST - Zesty Paws understands how much your dog's health and wellness means to you, so this Coconut Oil was made with one important goal in mind - to keep your dog as strong as the bond they share with you.