If you have any problems about the products, please contact us at the first time and our friendly customer service team will respond to you as soon as possible. Specifications: Color: white Sensor: electrochemical co sensor Alarm tone: 85 decibels Display: LCD blue backlight digital display Low power alarm: a "built" every 30 seconds is a clue Power supply: 3 *AA batteries (not included) Alarm standard: 50ppm, alert within 60 to 90 minutes; 100ppm, alert within 10 to 40 minutes; 300ppm, alert within 3 minutes. Note: 1. This carbon monoxide alarm is designed to detect carbon monoxide gas. It is Not designed for Smoke detection or ANY Other GAS detection. 2. Before installing the Carbon Monoxide Detector, the batteries must be removed, stripped of their plastic jackets and then reinserted in the Carbon Monoxide Detector. 3. The CO Detector needs to be tested weekly! If you have any questions about the CO Detector, please contact us at the first time and our friendly customer service team will respond to you as soon as possible. Package Included: 1 x Carbon Monoxide Alarm 2 x Screws 1 x User Manual
- ◆ USER FRIENDLY DESIGN - Portable and easy installation. Precise electro-optical sensor, high consistency and stability, move, or in the same place for that. Loud enough and sounds good.
- ◆ ALARM WARNING - When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will flashes and a loud alarm pattern will sound--Loud 85 decibel alarm with LED Flash.
- ◆ SAFETY - With 3 digits LCD displayer is optional, And Loud 85 decibel alarm with LED Flash While in the Alarm Mode for the life-saving safety, protect the family from carbon monoxide
- ◆ ENERGY SAVING - Operated by 3 * 1.5V AA batteries (not included), The alarm sound pattern is 4 beeps every 5seconds for the first 4 minutes. In 4 minutes, it will change to 4 beeps ever minute to save the battery.
- ◆ ALARM STANDARD - 50ppm, alert within 60 to 90 minutes; 100ppm, alert within 10 to 40 minutes; 300ppm, alert within 3 minutes. Note: When you test the detector, please do not use gas blow the hole directly.