What is a washcloth used for? A small towel for washing the face and body. So, Cleanbear think the comfortableness is the most important. They should be neither too thick nor too thin, and can be used for a looong time of course. What did Cleanbear Towels do? Cleanbear pure cotton washcloths are weaved by the Sirospun Technology which we use two-fold yarns for weaving because they are stronger, and the twisting operation binds the surface fibers into the yarn structure so that it is smoother and more resistant to abrasion. In a word, these wash cloths are soft and wearable. To meet the needs of your whole family, the 6 colors wash cloths are easy to be distinguished to your family members. Sometimes, the detail decides success or failure. To minimize the possibility of being raveled after several washes, each edge is reinforced. Cleanbear, to make the cleaning more comfortable.
- Set of 6 luxury cotton washcloths in 6 colors measuring 13 by 13 inches.
- Woven with 100 Sirospun cotton, which is much softer and more wear resistant.
- Reinforced edges, to offer the best quality of seam, say goodbye to running threads.
- Please wash separately on first use to remove lint for better use.
- Never fade: Machine washable on normal cycle.