Chemical Guys Professional Grade Premium Silk Banded Microfiber Towels Use This Microfiber Towel To: Perfect for final-touch buffing & wiping Have lint free & scratch free results Silk edges further reduce scratches Prevent scratching and swirling Clean up life's messes and spills quickly Dry down that fuzzy pup after a bath or playing in the yard How To Wash Microfiber Towels: 1. Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads 2. Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water 3. Add 1 ounce for small wash loads; 2 ounces for medium loads; or 3 or more for large wash loads 4. Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat Do NOT use fabric softeners or dryer sheets. Don't settle when it comes to your ride, look for the Chemical Guys branded silk edges to protect your paint. We make looking good so easy. Visit the Chemical Guys Store on Amazon to see our entire Arsenal; find Pro Tips, Special Promotions, and New Product Launches; Link at the top of the page, Click Follow! Works safely on all automotive vehicle brands including: Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet (Chevy), Chrysler, Dodge, Fisker, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes, Mercury, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Pontiac, Porsche, RAM, Saab, Subaru, Tesla, Toyota, Volkswagen, and Volvo; and RV brands like Coachmen, Entegra, Forest River, Newmar, Thor Motor Coach, Winnebago, AirStream, K-Z, Keystone and Midwest Automotive Designs.
- 70/30 ultra-premium elite banded microfiber towels
- Best suited for drying wet surfaces or for use with quick detail and waterless carwash products
- Microscopic fibers in Supra towels allow them to absorb up to 10 times their weight in liquid
- 360,000 strands in every square inch of highly refined loop-woven microfiber
- No streaks, 100 percentage lint-free
- Best temperature to wash the towel is 60 degree Celsius