The Cat S61 smartphone with FLIR thermal imaging is built to be rugged and robust, to take on whatever elements, challenges or tasks you throw at it. It’s the upgrade to the Cat S60; bigger, bolder, braver than ever before. We’ve taken the integrated thermal imaging camera from the S60 and given it an upgrade. The S61’s enhanced software makes the resolution of thermal images twice as good—it can now read temperatures up to 750°F and live stream thermal video back to base. The S61 also boasts an indoor air quality sensor to alert you to high levels of indoor air pollutants (VOCs) in your environment, and it is the world’s first smartphone with integrated laser assisted distance measurement. Additionally, the S61 meets rugged IP68 and MIL-SPEC 810G standards, being waterproof up to 3M for 60 minutes, drop tested onto concrete from 1.8 meters, and resilient to all types of dust and debris.
- Camera: thermal - flir lepton thermal imaging Camera; Main - 16MP Autofocus with PDAF, Dual LED flash; front - 8MP fixed focus
- Indoor air quality sensor: capable of measuring temperature, humidity and volatile organic compounds
- IP68, IP69, and mil-spec 810G rugged credentials: certified waterproof up to 3 meters (9.8ft) for 60 minutes, vibration, sand, Salt mist and pressure resistant.
- Laser assisted distance measurement
- Google Android oreo (with upgrade to TPU) with Qualcomm sd630 octacore 2.2GHz processor