Our foundation provides excellent support under any Casper mattress and can be assembled in minutes -- no tools required. It can also be quickly disassembled if you are moving or need to maneuver around tight corners. Older box Springs’ slats tend to be too far apart, leaving room for a mattresses. Our foundation’s slats are positioned a perfect four inches apart for optimal support. Engineered with solid wood, it has been rigorously tested for durability and proven to stand up to years of sleep.
- Foundation dimensions – 37.5" W x 79" L x 7.5" H | Metal Bed Frame – 38" W x 72.4" L x 7.3" H | Weight – 54.6 lbs. | Hold weight – 750 lbs. | Slats distance from each other – 4”
- Ships in a compact box and can be easily assembled in minutes - without any tools | Designed and assembled in the USA; Non-Woven Interior and Slat Upholstery
- The Casper foundation is engineered to provide excellent support under your Casper mattress but can be used with other mattresses in place of a traditional box spring
- Engineered with solid wood and rigorously tested for durability and proven to stand up to years of sleep. Slats are positioned a perfect four inches apart for optimal support
- Compatibility-works with any mattress. Requires a simple metal bed frame, slatted bed frame, or a platform (if you want extra height). The foundation should not be put directly on the floor