This 2x3 color card with NEW Rigid Construction and precision printed reference colors is a very inexpensive path to better digital color. The small size is not a problem as most digital cameras automatically find the grey-area when performing a white-balance and you can just zoom-in to frame the whole color card. IT'S EASY to improve the color of your photos in 3 simple steps: 1) white-balance your camera using the Grey side, 2) photograph the Color side and then photograph your subject and 3) use the auto-adjust features of your photo software in your computer. INSTRUCTIONS are included, in a 24-page full-color guide book, for Picasa (Free from Google), Photoshop Lightroom, Photoshop Elements and Photoshop CS4. For more advanced users, the User's Guide also includes discussion of color balance theory and additional software adjustment procedures. NOTE: Like all quality photographic color references, the colors are not plastic-laminated (which would damage color accuracy) so do not let the colors get wet. The User's Guide is an integral part of the product so is not available as a free download. CameraTrax 24ColorCards are designed and manufactured in the US. Other card sizes include the -3x5 OneSnapColor (3.25x4.75-in [82x120 mm]). QUESTIONS: You can always email 'info' at CameraTrax.com .
- Rigid Construction, Wallet sized 2x3-in 24ColorCard (with White-Balance on reverse side) in a convenient protective Tyvek sleeve
- Precision 24 reference color printing exceeds camera resolution for superior digital color correction
- Double-sided construction, archival quality acid-free materials and better than 99% stable matte-finish measured reference colors
- Detailed 24-page full-color User's Guide explains color balance theory and includes instructions for Picasa 3.8, Photoshop Lightroom 3, Photoshop Elements 9.0 and Photoshop CS4
- Easy 3 step process makes improving your digital photo color simple.