The Brother PE550D brings the magic of Disney to your embroidery machine. This easy to use and affordable embroidery machine features a 4” x 4” embroidery field along with an included grid sheet and built-in alignment tools that help you align your design and needle position for precise placement on your fabric. The PE550D Brother embroidery machine is packed with 125 built-in decorative designs, including 45 Disney designs. It also features 9 fonts (6 English and 3 Japanese) for monogramming and personalization.The PE550D embroidery machine features a 3.2” Sew Smart easy to view LCD color touchscreen that permits you to preview designs and see them in alternate colors before stitching. The PE550D is a flexible embroidery machine. You can easily adjust the built-in embroidery designs by aligning text at an angle or in curves, placing text on multiple lines, increasing and decreasing the spacing between letters, and more. This Brother embroidery machine has a built-in memory and a USB port for uploading your own designs.Loading thread is made easy with a built-in automatic needle threader. This system takes care of threading the needle for you with just the touch of a lever. An additional embroidery editing feature permits you to move, resize, mirror image, and rotate prior to beginning the embroidering project. This embroidery machine includes an instructional DVD, a bilingual user manual, a 25year limited warranty, and online technical support for the life of the product.
- Expansive 4" x 4" field: The Brother PE550D embroidery machine provides ample space for larger designs and projects
- 125 Built-In Embroidery Designs: Includes 45 Disney designs plus floral, borders, freestanding lace, holiday and kids designs
- Large LCD Display: 3.2" Sew Smart color LCD touch screen display allows you to view your designs in full color before stitching
- Built-In Memory: The PE550D allows you to import your designs from your USB memory stick through the built in USB port
- Embroidery Editing Features: Allows you to resize, move, mirror image and rotate. You can also place lettering in an arc, place lettering on two lines and more.