Product Description Keep tap water healthier and tasting better when you regularly change your Brita replacement filter. Made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers, this replacement filter reduces copper, mercury and cadmium impurities that can adversely affect your health over time, while cutting chlorine taste and odor to deliver great tasting water. Designed to leave no black flecks in your water and with no pre-soak required, the Brita filters are quick and easy to use. Change your Brita filters every 40 gallons or approximately 2 months for best performance. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today. Amazon.com Brita Pitcher Replacement Filters are universally compatible with all Brita pitchers, including the compact Brita Slim Pitcher. Featuring a unique design that reduces the potentially harmful impurities and unpleasant flavors found in tap water, these filters offer you the nourishment of healthy, great tasting water with every glass. By using Brita Filters, which are now recyclable, you support the environment by cutting down on bottled water waste. For your convenience, Brita Replacement Filters are also available in: Packages of Three Packages of Five Packages of Six Packages of Ten A Package of One Brita filters optimize your drinking water to be healthy and great tasting every time. Each Brita filter helps reduce waste by substituting for an estimated 300 water bottles. Enhance the Quality of Your Drinking Water Brita Filters provide you the natural benefits of water by cutting down on unwanted substances. Specially engineered with an Ion Exchange Resin, these filters grab hold of impurities found in tap water like lead, copper, mercury, cadmium, and zinc to reduce their presence in your drinking water. The taste and odor of chlorine is decreased with a sponge-like filtration system, giving your water a clean, fresh taste every time. Refresh Your Body and Mind The health benefits of water are wide-ranging. Water helps keep your skin glowing, your mind working, and your body moving by aiding in metabolism, detoxification, and the transport of nutrients to all organs. Brita appreciates the importance of water to human wellbeing and has created products that enhance the quality of your drinking water so you get the nourishment you need in a fresh, healthful way. Brita Filters should be changed every 40 gallons or two months and are not intended for use with microbiologically unsafe water. Reduce Waste and Help the Environment Using Brita filters is an effective way to reduce waste. Each filter equals about 300 water bottles, many of which end up in landfills. Even better, Brita filters can now be recycled thanks to Preserve's Gimme 5 Program. Brita Pitcher Replacement Filters are universally compatible with all Brita Pitchers, including the Aqualux, Atlantis, Classic, Chrome, Deluxe, Grand, Riviera, Slim, and Space Saver pitcher models. About The Brita Products Company The Brita Products Company is a leader in the production of freestanding water-filtration systems designed to improve the quality of drinking water by reducing its impurities. Heinz Hankammer, the company's creator, realized the need for enhancing the healthfulness and taste of potable water in 1966. He and his family first accomplished this goal under a pear tree in the family garden and have been working to carry out their mission ever since. The company is named after Heinz Hankhammer's daughter, Brita. As a corporation, Brita is committed to community and environmental outreach through projects like FilterForGood.com, a campaign dedicated to the reduction of bottled water waste. What's in the Box 4-pack Brita Replacement Filters
- BPA FREE: Enjoy 4 BPA free Brita Standard Replacement Filters made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Brita Stream pitchers. Height 5.31; Width 2.31; Length/Depth 2.31; Weight .13 pounds
- CLEANER: Only Brita filters are certified to reduce contaminants in Brita Pitchers. Certified to reduce Copper, Mercury, and Cadmium. Contaminants reduced may not be in all users' water.
- GREAT TASTING: Brita filters reduce chlorine taste and odor found in tap water. Substances reduced may not be found in all users' water.
- EASY INSTALLATION: A pull top cap makes filter change quick and easy with no pre-soaking necessary in order to sip and enjoy great-tasting, filtered water in minutes.
- REDUCE & SAVE: One water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles, keep you hydrated, save you money, and reduce plastic waste. Replace filter every 40 gallons, about every 2 months for the average household.