Product description This page features a set of matte black carbon fiber finish aftermarket 8-letter "Explorer" alloy metal letter pieces for the Ford Explorer front hood. It will give your Ford Explorer a same look and feel as the select Ford Explorer Sport! Size: about 20*0.85"/51*2cm Color: Black 1 full set Explorer Letters Self-adhesive Installation Tips: 1. Determine the exact location where you will be applying the "Explorer" letter pieces before you remove any protective tape or film. 2. Clean the surface of the application position to ensure that there's no oil, grease, wax, dirt, debris etc. 3. Remove the double-sided tape layer under the sticker and place each piece on its respective location. Press firmly and allow the adhesive to properly adhere onto the vehicle. Please apply the sticker one time to ensure that the sticker has time to stick on the vehicle. Remove the protective layer on top of the sticker after application. 4. Don't expose your new sticker to the elements and try to avoid washing your vehicle for 24 hours. 5. You can use a hair dryer to slightly heat up the adhesive behind the stickers to increase stickiness.
- Made with high quality zinc alloy metal instead of ABS plastic,Same OEM font style and size
- Matte black carbon fiber finish,Never Fade & Weather Proof & Self Adhesive
- Fitment Give your : 2011 2012 2013-2017 Ford Explorer Sport Original equipment on select Explorer Sport but will fit all 2011-2017 Ford Explorers Letters
- Come with strong adhesive tape on the back, easy to stick and peel off, no need to drill, keep car's original look.
- Size: about 20*0.85"/51*2cm