Ultimate Werewolf is an interactive game of deduction for two teams: Villagers and Werewolves. The Villagers don't know who the Werewolves are, and the Werewolves are trying to remain undiscovered while they slowly eliminate the Villagers one at a time. A Moderator (who isn't on a team) runs the game. Ultimate Werewolf takes place over a series of game days and nights. Each day, the players discuss who among them is a Werewolf and vote out a player. Each night, the Werewolves choose a player to eliminate, while the Seer learns whether one player is a Werewolf or not. The game is over when either all the Villagers or all the Werewolves are eliminated. The Deluxe Edition has 80 cards, a moderator scorepad, a Getting Started guide and a 24 page rulebook.
- Players are assigned secret roles on either the Werewolf (stay alive) or Villager (find the werewolves) team
- Includes more than 40 unique roles on 78 role cards, a 24-page Ultimate guide, and a moderator scorepad
- Bonus expansion may vary: "Wolfpack" with several engaging all-new wolf roles or "Hunting Party" with several engaging all-new hunter roles
- "A fantastic version of Werewolf-the best there is" -Tom Vasel, The Dice Tower
- 5-75 players, Ages 13 and up