BenzaRid Professional disinfectant is an EPA registered Ready-to-Use hospital grade non-staining, odorless, colorless, disinfectant, mold killer, flood damage, fungicide, mildewstat for your environment. Spray all areas potentially infected with Avian Influenza H1N1, H5N1 virus, MRSA, HIV/ AIDS, HSV 1 & 2, Hepatitis B & C, Mycotoxic Black Mold (Aspergillus Niger and other mycotoxic molds). Affected areas will be safe after 10-minutes of continued surface contact with product. Kills black mold (Aspergillus Niger), and many deadly toxic molds along with Mold Spores. May be used on non-porous surfaces such as beds, couches, chairs, floors etc. Prevents re-infection of your home and work environment. Non-staining, odorless. Children and pet safe once dry. Instructions Apply undiluted solution to clean and deodorize windows, mirrors and other surfaces with a brush, mop, cloth, sponge or mechanical spray device so as to wet all surfaces thoroughly. Spray 6-8 inches from surface. Rub with sponge or cloth. Do not breathe spray. Allow to air dry or wipe up excess liquid. US EPA Registration #: 10324-85-88904
- EPA Registered, Medical Grade Grade Virucide, H1N1, H5N1 Bird Flu Viruses, Flood Damage, Water Damage, Disinfectant, Mites, Miteacide,
- Hospital & Industrial Strength Disinfectant, including MRSA, Fungicide & Mildewstat
- Non-staining, Odorless, Mold Killer Used by Professionals to Remediate After Flood and Water Damage
- US EPA Registration #: 10324-85-88904 Used in Hospitals, Medical Facilities, Airlines and Any Areas Requiring Multi-Purpose Virucidal, Bacteriacidal and Fungicidal Treatment.
- Proven to kill areas infected with Avian Influenza H1N1, H5N1 virus, MRSA, HIV/ AIDS, HSV 1 & 2, Hepatitis B & C, Mycotoxic Black Mold (including Aspegillus Niger and others), with 10 minutes of contact..