Gorgeous Mixing Bowls That Will Last A Lifetime
These Bellemain Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls are a step above ordinary mixing bowls with classy and functional extras like:
- Tight-fitting BPA-free silicone lids
- Etched volume measurements inside the bowls
- Non-slip silicone coating on the bottom of the bowls
- Etched Bellemain logo
- Smooth, rolled edges for comfort and safety
Goes From The Dishwasher To The Freezer And Even To The Oven Without A Problem
The high-quality food grade 18/10 stainless steel means that you never have to worry whether your Bellemain Mixing Bowls are up to the task. They easily handle temperatures that range from below freezing up to a 390 degree oven. You can't do that with plastic bowls.
4 Sizes Of Bowls To Suit Your Every Need - And A LId For Each One
Most mixing bowls leave the job half done but Bellemain makes sure you have secure, tight-fitting lids so storage is always simple. Mix anything from vinaigrette dressings to cake batters and tossed salads. There is a size for every job:
- 1 quart
- 1.5 quart
- 3 quart
- 5 quart
Order Your Own Set Of Bellemain Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls Today And Discover The Bellemain Difference For Yourself!
- MEASURE, MIX AND STORE IN THE SAME CONTAINER: These are not your ordinary mixing bowls. Bellemain Mixing Bowls are all you need to measure, mix, and store, with ultra tight-fitting BPA free lids so your mixture stays fresh longer.
- STYLISH UPSCALE MODERN DESIGN: Stainless steel always looks great, but extra touches like measurements etched on the inside of the bowl a no-slip silicone coating are both classy and functional.
- NON-SLIP COATING MAKES YOUR JOB EASIER: The silicone coating on the bottom of the bowl looks great while keeping your bowl from flying out from under you no matter how vigorously you mix.
- BELLEMAIN EXCELLENCE AND HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL: Your Bellemain Mixing Bowls can go from the freezer to oven to dshwasher without a problem. They'll last a lifetime and will never rust.
- THE MIXING BOWLS THAT MEASURE FOR YOU: The Bellemain difference means mixing bowls are never just mixing bowls - these double as measuring cups so you never wonder how much is in the bowl.