Apera Instruments PH60 Pocket pH Tester is designed for reliable and easy pH measurement for general water solutions, such as in hydroponics, horticulture, aquaculture, pools& spas, water treatment, cooling towers, environmental monitoring, beverage making, education, etc. The meter comes with a replaceable pH probe (PH60-E) for general water solutions pH test. The meter is also compatible with 3 other types of pH electrodes and an ORP probe (sold separately) for different applications such as solid samples and surface tests. NOTE: Add a few drops of 3M KCL liquid (included in the kit) to their test sample (usually low ion-strength liquid like distilled water or RO water), which will significantly help accelerate the stabilization without affecting the pH reading.
- Accuracy: 0.01 pH; range: -2.00 to 16.00 pH, 32 to 122˚F (0 to 50˚C)
- Easy 1-3 points auto. calibration, recognizes 5 types of solutions (1.68, 4.00, 7.00, 10.01, 12.46); Auto Temp. Compensation (ATC) ensures accuracy in various temperatures (32-122˚F)
- High quality replaceable glass pH probe, suitable for regular water solutions e.g. pools&spas, hydroponics, environmental monitoring, cooling towers, beverage, etc.
- Large LCD with 3 backlit colors (indicating different modes), dual display of temp./pH, and reminders of completed calibrations and stable readings
- The smiley icon indicates stable readings so you won't have to guess when is the right time to record the measurements
- COMPLETE KIT with READY-TO-USE calibration solutions, calibration bottles, storage solutions, AAA batteries, and a lanyard all in a rugged portable case