HISTORY OF ANN CLARK
For over 30 years, Ann Clark has been the brand of cookie cutters that families and baking professionals have turned to.
The company was founded in 1989, when the artist, Ann Clark, had the idea to transform her popular pig shaped ornament into a cookie cutter. Blending her unique folk-art designs and custom hand painted recipe cards, Ann launched her first line of cookie cutters and Ann Clark Ltd. was formed. With the help of her family, Ann's business has grown from a small home business to the largest U.S. manufacturer and most well- recognized brand of cookie cutters. Today the company is led by Ann's son Ben, who upholds the Clark Family's standards for good design and quality American-made products.
At Ann Clark, we know cookie cutters and the professionals who use them. Careful thought is given to each design and how our customers will use it. We don't want any part of your cookie to be too thin, or use a material that will dye your cookie or melt onto a freshly baked one. We test our products yearly to ensure that they are food safe. Every cookie cutter Ann Clark makes is made out of USA made steel in a rigidity of metal that is strong enough to easily cut through cookie dough and other soft foods, but is flexible enough to permit us to create the detailed shapes our customers love. The techniques we have developed over three decades of manufacturing have set us apart, permitting us to create modern, complex shapes with crisp corners and intricate details.
- PLAQUE / FRAME 5 PIECE COOKIE CUTTER SET - The possibilities are endless when you use these fun plaque shaped cookie cutters.
- Made in the USA - Manufactured in America with certified food safe American steel
- Variety – For over 30 years the Clark Family has specialized in original designs for creative baking
- Baking and Party Supplies - Cut, mold and decorate themed shapes for any holiday, party or event
- Create - Make fun shapes with cookie dough, fondant, biscuits, brownies, cakes, or craft clay