Amprobe products range from an extensive line of clamp meters and digital multimeters to industry-specific tools for residential/commercial electricians, HVAC/R technicians, utilities and industrial maintenance professionals. All Amprobe tools undergo rigorous testing to ensure full compliance with the latest IEC and CE safety regulations in Fluke Safety labs for quality and safety you can trust.
- Verify presence of voltage in electrical sockets, extension cords, batteries and other electrical circuits up to 600V
- Install, troubleshoot or repair light fixtures, fans or appliances
- Diagnose automotive electrical problems
- Check 1.5V and 9V batteries
- Micro amps function to troubleshoot flame sensors used in gas appliances