AMCREST MODEL: NV5208ENVR FEATURES:Extraordinary Quality: Supports 8-Channel 1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP/4K/12MP ResolutionRecords 8-Channels @ 1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP/4K/12MPView up to 4CH @ 4K @ 30fps simultaneously and the NVR will dial the remaining channels to 1080P @ 30fpsRecord in Widescreen, Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iOS and Android (w/ included Amcrest View app)Advanced H.265 compression technology lets you save on storage space which allows for longer recording times. H.265 technology compresses your video without sacrificing any of the UltraHD video qualityRemotely Access Using Standard Mac BrowsersEasy to Install: Connect to and Manage All Cameras on Your NetworkFeature-Rich OSD: Camera Name, Time, Motion Detection, Video Loss, Lock, and Record Status IconsMultiple Trigger/Alarm Events: Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, and BuzzerCustom Record Modes (e.g. Manual, Scheduled, Motion Detection) and Record Intervals (1-120min)Supports up to 2 X 10TB Hard Drives (Hard Drive Not Included)This product may contain components which are not NDAA compliantUSB Backup Feature for Peace of MindPACKAGE INCLUDES:1 x UltraHD 4K 8CH PoE NVR (NV5208E)1 x USB Mouse1 x Network Cable1 x NVR Power Supply1 x SATA CablesQuick Start Guide1 Year Warranty When Purchased from AmcrestThis NVR requires a hard-wired connection directly to your router to operate. Supports all Amcrest WiFi and Wired IP cameras and limited compatibility with third-party brand compliant IP cameras. The system will only work with Amcrest cameras/systems and support POE cameras. Monitor needs to have HDMI compatibility and needs to be connected with HDMI directly into monitor, if not users could experience monitor issues
- Amcrest’s NV5208E 8CH PoE NVR supports up to 2 x 10TB Hard Drives (Not Included), while Featuring 8CH Recording, 8-Port PoE, Playback & Live View in Up to 12MP/4K Resolution @ Real-Time 30fps.
- Advanced H.265 compression technology lets you save on storage space which allows for longer recording times. H.265 technology compresses your video without sacrificing any of the UltraHD video quality. Intelligent search, playback, and backup functions provide enhanced ease of use and security (for example, motion detection event and exact search functions that are accurate to one second).
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, access and control. Scan QR Code on PoE NVR from "Amcrest View" app to instantly access live viewing and playback. Connect and manage all Amcrest Wi-Fi and PoE cameras connected to your network via an Ethernet cable for ultimate ease and convenience.
- Blazing throughput of 320Mbps enables you to watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. Conveniently packaged with extras such as USB mouse, network cable, and quick start guide. Operating Conditions: +14°F ~ +131°F (-10°C ~ +55°C).
- This NVR Requires a Hardwired Ethernet Connection Directly to Your Router to Operate. This NVR Supports both Amcrest WiFi and Wired IP Cameras. Includes USB backup feature for peace of mind. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Support and US Warranty offered exclusively by Amcrest.