AMCREST MODEL: NV5216NVR FEATURES:Extraordinary Quality: Supports 16-Channel 1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP/4K/12MP ResolutionRecords 16-Channels @ 1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP/8MPView up to 4CH @ 4K @ 30fps simultaneously and the NVR will dial the remaining channels to 1080P @ 30fpsRecord in Widescreen, Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iOS and Android (w/ included Amcrest View app)Advanced H.265 compression technology lets you save on storage space which allows for longer recording times. H.265 technology compresses your video without sacrificing any of the UltraHD video qualityRemotely Access Using Standard BrowsersEasy to Install: Connect to and Manage All Cameras on Your NetworkFeature-Rich OSD: Camera Name, Time, Motion Detection, Video Loss, Lock, and Record Status IconsMultiple Trigger/Alarm Events: Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, and BuzzerBlazing throughput of 320Mbps enables you to watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delayCustom Record Modes (e.g. Manual, Scheduled, Motion Detection) and Record Intervals (1-120min)Features a USB 3.0 port in the back and a USB 2.0 port in the front of the NVRSupports up to 10TB Hard Drives (No Hard Drive Included)This product may contain components which are not NDAA compliantOperating Conditions: +14°F ~ +131°F (-10°C ~ +55°C)PACKAGE INCLUDES:1 x UltraHD 4K 16CH NVR (NV5216)1 x USB Mouse1 x Network Cable1 x NVR Power Supply1 x SATA CableQuick Start Guide1 Year Warranty When Purchased from AmcrestThis NVR requires a hard-wired connection directly to your router to operate. Supports all Amcrest WiFi and Wired IP cameras and limited compatibility with third-party IP cameras. No PoE ports included with this model, does not provide Power Over Ethernet
- Amcrest’s NV5216 NVR supports up to 2 x 10 Terabyte hard drives while Featuring 16CH Recording (No PoE Ports), Playback & Live View up to 4K Resolution @ Real-Time 30fps. View up to 4CH @ 4K @ 30fps simultaneously and the NVR will dial the remaining channels to 1080P @ 30fps.
- Advanced H.265 compression technology lets you save on storage space which allows for longer recording times. H.265 technology compresses your video without sacrificing any of the UltraHD video quality. Intelligent search, playback, and backup functions provide enhanced ease of use and security (for example, motion detection event and exact search functions that are accurate to one second).
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, access and control. Scan QR Code on NVR from "Amcrest View" app to instantly access live viewing and playback. Connect and manage all Amcrest Wi-Fi and PoE cameras connected to your network via an Ethernet cable for ultimate ease and convenience.
- Blazing throughput of 320Mbps enables you to view things as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. Conveniently packaged with extras such as USB mouse, network cable, and quick start guide. Operating Conditions: +14°F ~ +131°F (-10°C ~ +55°C).
- This NVR Requires a Hardwired Ethernet Connection Directly to Your Router to Operate. This NVR Supports both Amcrest WiFi and Wired IP Cameras. Includes USB backup feature for peace of mind. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Support and US Warranty offered exclusively by Amcrest.