AMCREST MODEL: NV5216 NVR FEATURES : Extraordinary Quality: Supports 16-Channel 1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP/4K/12MP Resolution. Records 16-Channels @ 1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP/8MP View up to 4CH @ 4K @ 30fps simultaneously and the NVR will dial the remaining channels to 1080P @ 30fps. Record in Widescreen, Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad, and Android (w/ included Amcrest View app). Advanced H.265 compression technology lets you save on storage space which allows for longer recording times. H.265 technology compresses your video without sacrificing any of the UltraHD video quality. Remotely Access Using Standard Windows and Mac Browsers. Easy to Install: Connect to and Manage All Cameras on Your Network. Feature-Rich OSD: Camera Name, Time, Motion Detection, Video Loss, Lock, and Record Status Icons. Multiple Trigger/Alarm Events: Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, and Buzzer. Blazing throughput of 320Mbps enables you to watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. Custom Record Modes (e.g. Manual, Scheduled, Motion Detection) and Record Intervals (1-120min). Features a USB 3.0 port in the back and a USB 2.0 port in the front of the NVR. Supports up to 2 x 10TB Hard Drive (No Hard Drive Included). Operating Conditions: +14°F ~ +131°F (-10°C ~ +55°C). This NVR requires a hard-wired connection directly to your router to operate. Supports all Amcrest WiFi and Wired IP cameras and limited compatibility with third-party IP cameras. No PoE ports included with this model, does not provide Power Over Ethernet. This NVR requires a hard-wired connection directly to your router to operate. Supports all Amcrest WiFi and Wired IP cameras and limited compatibility with third-party IP cameras. No PoE ports included with this model, does not provide Power Over Ethernet. UPC: 850005687986 SKU: NV5216 4K Quality The DVR finally brings 4K UHD quality to a NVR that can be viewed on vivid, crystal-clear 8-Megapixel resolution. Experience true High Definition video unlike any other system as your monitor brings everything to life. Whether you are recording, taking snapshots, or checking Motion Detection alerts, no detail will make it past you even if it tried. Amcrest 16-Channel NVR Connect up to 16 cameras at once that you can control at the same time through the NVRs on-screen display! You can record up to 16CH 8MP Recording @ 30 and 2CH Playback @ 15fps, 16CH 6MP Recording @30fps and 2CH Playback @ 30fps, 16CH 5MP Recording @30fps and 3CH Playback @30fps, 16CH 4MP Recording @30fps and 4CH Playback @30fps, 16CH 3MP Recording @30fps and 4CH Playback @30fps, and 16CH 2MP Recording @30fps and 8CH Playback @30fps onto on any hard drive size. Supports up to 2 x 10TB (Hard drive Not Included) and utilizes motion detection and scheduled recordings to record for a lot longer than continuous recording would allow. Real-Time, No Latency Viewing The HD NVR's closed-circuit design allows you to watch things happen as they happen. With a high-speed, dedicated, dual-core embedded processor, you can be ensured that your recorded footage will have virtually no latency which allows for real-time, highly reliable video security streams without loss or delay. You may as well be standing right there! Remote Viewing and Storage When you bring your NVR online, you can tap into your system and check on all your cameras at any time from anywhere in the world! You can do this through the Amcrest View smartphone/tablet app as well as through the web interface once it has been setup for remote viewing. This allows you to always keep in touch with what’s going on no matter where you are and even features alert notifications on the go! Amcrest View App for iPhone or Android Free yourself from having to sit at a computer to check on your cameras! Now, you can take them with you on the go by pulling up live feeds with the new Amcrest View app. It is free to download and available on the App Store and Play St
- Amcrest’s NV5216 NVR supports up to 2 x 10 Terabyte hard drives while Featuring 16CH Recording (No PoE Ports), Playback & Live View up to 4K Resolution @ Real-Time 30fps. View up to 4CH @ 4K @ 30fps simultaneously and the NVR will dial the remaining channels to 1080P @ 30fps.
- Advanced H.265 compression technology lets you save on storage space which allows for longer recording times. H.265 technology compresses your video without sacrificing any of the UltraHD video quality. Intelligent search, playback, and backup functions provide enhanced ease of use and security (for example, motion detection event and exact search functions that are accurate to one second).
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, access and control. Scan QR Code on NVR from "Amcrest View" app to instantly access live viewing and playback. Connect and manage all Amcrest Wi-Fi and PoE cameras connected to your network via an Ethernet cable for ultimate ease and convenience.
- Blazing throughput of 320Mbps enables you to view things as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. Conveniently packaged with extras such as USB mouse, network cable, and quick start guide. Operating Conditions: +14°F ~ +131°F (-10°C ~ +55°C).
- This NVR Requires a Hardwired Ethernet Connection Directly to Your Router to Operate. This NVR Supports both Amcrest WiFi and Wired IP Cameras. Includes USB backup feature for peace of mind. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Support and US Warranty offered exclusively by Amcrest.