Alphabet Matching Box for Kids - 26 PCS Letters Sorting Matching Game Activities Letter Sounds Fine Motor Learning Toys for Preschool Kindergarten Classroom Gift for 3+ Years Kids Toddlers
- Alphabet Matching Toys for Kids: Your child can reach inside the Alphabet Mystery Box and take out of fun miniature. They will love the challenge of sorting and matching it on the game board according to the first letter. Our ABC learning toy comes in a nice box for easy storage and portability. Included 1 mystery box, 26 language objects, and 1 double-sided game board with uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Ideal for early learning: Our learning toy helps children develop early word spelling skills, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills. It allows children to easily match each object with its corresponding letter on the game board. As a result, children can master the alphabet and letter sounds through hands-on fun.
- Safe and practical: Each language object measures approximately 2 inches/5 centimeters and is made of safe and durable plastic, perfect for little hands to grasp. It helps children develop early vocabulary skills by introducing them to animals, fruits, and other common words from A for apple to Z for zebra. Also, it introduces them to the 26 letters through the double-sided game board. Suitable for children aged 3 and above.
- Suitable for various activities: You can use this sensory alphabet box toy in different ways based on your child or student's skill level and communication abilities. Unlike other similar toys, the engaging shapes of animals and fruits capture children's attention. Students can also take turns! For some students, it can be challenging not to say or shout out the name of the object when it's their turn to take it out from the box.
- Perfect gift for preschoolers: This adorable set is highly beneficial for enjoyable and stress-free word spelling development. There are many reasons to choose it as a birthday, Halloween, or Christmas gift for your child, or take it along on trips or road trips.