- HYDRATING: Aloe Vitality Hydrating Cleanser forms a gentle, moisture-rich lather to deeply cleanse and exfoliate the skin. Botanical components unique to fresh Aloe Vera help purify skin naturally and without irritation leaving skin refreshed and hydrated. Contains 75% fresh organic aloe juice. No water or freeze-dried aloe powder or concentrates are utilized.
- HAND HARVESTED: At Aloderma, our skincare is rooted in the earth. We control all aspects on our organic farms from when Aloe goes in the ground to when it is harvested to ensure we grow the happiest and most biologically active plants possible. Our Aloe is processed and turned into final products within hours of leaving the fields to ensure that we capture the highest levels of the 230 natural nutrients found in Aloe Vera.
- EASY TO USE: Gently lather a small amount of cleanser in moistened hands and apply to dampened face and throat. Concentrate on any areas of excessive dryness and impurities. Rinse with warm water. To achieve best results follow with ALODERMA Aloe Vitality Hydrating Collection and Aloe Brightening Eye Cream. Use twice daily, morning and night.
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND CRUELTY-FREE: At Aloderma, we are committed to bringing you quality products without damaging the environment. Both vegan and cruelty-free, our Aloe Vera is made using SATT proprietary technology and does not contain Aloe powder concentrate, alcohol, parabens, mineral oil, GMOs, hormones, or sulfates.
- COMPANY BACKGROUND: ALODERMA is a product of American Global Health Group, LLC (AGHG), a Seattle, WA based company with owned and operated Aloe Farms and Processing located in Southern China. All AGHG farms are certified USDA and European Union organic by ECOCERT. AGHG has over 20 years of working with Aloe providing high quality and affordable products for beauty, health and wellness.