When it comes to making sauce, gravy, or other liquidy foods, the saucepan is your go-to. Its high, straight sides lend itself well for frequent stirring or whisking that comes with making sauces, limiting spilling. And the smaller surface area holds heat well and limits evaporation. As part of our D5 Stainless Collection, this Saucepan is made with our patented process that bonds 3 layers of stainless steel with 2 layers of aluminum. It distributes heat more evenly and slowly, eliminating hotspots, so your food doesn’t stick or burn. For an added touch of style, it has a timeless brushed finish that adds a bit of texture and refinement to your kitchen and is easier to clean. At 3 quarts in size, it’s just right for making sauces, heating liquids, cooking food in liquids and reheating. To keep your All-Clad looking brand new, we recommend washing your cookware with a soap and sponge instead of the dishwasher. Like all our bonded cookware, it's handmade in the USA at our Canonsburg, PA factory with ultra-durable materials that'll last a lifetime and never go out of style. Handles & handle loops are made in China.
- 3-Quart sauce pan with loop handle, and high, straight sides - perfect for making sauces or heating liquids
- 5-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of stainless steel and conductive aluminum for warp-free strength and even heating throughout. Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser
- Highly polished stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish offers superior stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won't react with food
- Capacity etched on base; heat-resistant stainless-steel handles with large bolster and permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; flat stainless-steel lids; flared pouring rims
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F; optimized for induction; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty; made in USA