When it comes to making sauce, gravy, or other liquidy foods, the saucepan is your go-to. Its high, straight sides lend itself well for frequent stirring or whisking that comes with making sauces, limiting spilling. And the smaller surface area holds heat well and limits evaporation. As part of our D3 Collection, this Saucepan features a bonded tri-ply construction made with a responsive aluminum core pressed together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around the surface, for fast and even heat. At 4 quarts, it’s big enough for those no-fuss one-pot meals and leaves you with enough for next-day’s lunch.To keep your All-Clad looking brand new, we recommend washing your cookware with a soap and sponge instead of the dishwasher. Like all our bonded cookware, it's handmade in the USA at our Canonsburg, PA factory with ultra-durable materials that'll last a lifetime and never go out of style. Comes with a flat, stainless-steel lid to lock in moisture. Handles & handle loops are made in China.
- 4-Quart sauce pan with loop handle, and high, straight sides - perfect for making sauces or heating liquids
- 3-ply bonded construction consists of durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout, HEAT SOURCE:INDUCTION - GAS - ELECTRIC - CERAMIC - HALOGEN
- Highly polished cooking surface with starburst finish offers stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won't react with food
- Contoured stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; capacity etched on base; flat stainless-steel lid
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F (without lid); induction compatible; limited lifetime warranty; Made in USA