Aerolatte’s Original Steam-Free Milk Frother aerates milk into a thick, rich foamy beverage in a jiff without the need for electricity. The matching Counter Stand stores the Frother conveniently nearby. Frothed milk is fun and easy to make with very little effort. The frother is easy for everyone to use, requires no electricity, and is more compact and economical than espresso machines. Easily froth all types of milk, from whole, skim or goat milk, to hemp, almond, soy, cashew, coconut, and other non dairy milk. Simply measure chilled or warmed milk into a mug or glass. Submerge the whisk end of the frother, then press and hold the power button to create a creamy, silky froth on top, about 30-60 seconds or until desired consistency is achieved. Serve and enjoy. Add flavorings before frothing, if desired. It makes afternoon snack time more fun and is a great addition to coffee accessories to transform fresh-brewed coffee into specialty coffee drinks. Great for cappuccino, cafe au latte, caramel macchiato, mocha, Irish coffee or iced coffee. Elevate hot chocolate from ordinary to extraordinary or finish craft cocktails with panache. Made from stainless steel and plastic that’s lead, cadmium, phthalates, and BPA free to be Prop 65 compliant, Aerolatte’s Milk Frother with Counter Stand is durable, versatile, and easy to use. Hand wash the frother’s whisk end in warm, soapy water. Set includes Milk Frother with matching counter stand and batteries.
- aerolatte's Original Steam-Free Milk Frother with Counter Stand for making and enjoying rich, frothy beverages in a jiff without electricity
- Made of stainless steel and plastic; lead, cadmium, phthalates, and BPA free; Prop 65 compliant; includes frother, counter stand, and batteries
- Measure milk into a mug or glass, submerge frother's whisk end and hold power button to froth, about 30-60 seconds, until foam has desired consistency
- Matching counter stand stores frother conveniently nearby; great for whole, skim, and goat milk, hemp, almond, soy, cashew, and other non dairy milk
- Easy to use; more compact and economical than espresso machines; hand wash frother's whisk end in warm, soapy water