Adam's Iron Remover is a deep-clean formula that specifically targets and safely removes iron and metallic particles on your vehicle's painted surfaces. Easily eliminate those annoying little orange brake dust dots that show up on silver, white, and other light-colored vehicles! Adam's Polishes Iron Remover introduces the similar iron-activated technology found in Adam's Wheel Cleaner, but it has been reformulated to get to work fast on your paint to remove bonded contaminants embedded into the paint. This formula is slightly thinner in consistency as well, allowing for a better misting pattern to cover large surface areas on paint. To start, give your vehicle a rinse before grabbing your 16oz bottle of Iron Remover - by doing this, you're ensuring that the chemical isn't wasting any time going after surface dirt or debris. The more consistent the coverage of the sprayers, the more effective the product will be, so to get the most out of the paint cleansing process, pour some Iron Remover into our pressurized IK Multi-Use Sprayer. After about 4-5 minutes, the paint will start to "bleed" purple - this is a good thing, showing that the chemical is hard at work removing any embedded contamination that may not be removed as easily with a clay bar or clay mitt. Thoroughly rinse all chemical from the vehicle - ensuring that the paint and windows are fully blasted clean. Then you're ready for the next step, the wash phase.
- ACID FREE FORMULATION! Featuring the similar technology as our acid-free wheel cleaner, Iron Remover activates orange iron contamination on the spot to ensure a safer, smoother finish!
- PROTECT AND REMOVE HARMFUL CONTAMINATION! Bonded iron contamination can embed itself into the surface and cause harm to your vehicle's fragile finish. When using a clay bar to cleanse your paint, you're only removing the surface contaminants and not the after-effects or below-surface grime. Iron Remover targets those unwanted items!
- SAFE ON ALL PAINTED SURFACES, INCLUDING WHEELS! Simply rinse your vehicle down and spray Adam's Iron Remover to any painted surfaces, whether ceramic coated or not, and watch as your paint "bleeds" purple and removes the harmful contaminants from your finish!
- FRESH CITRUS SCENT AND RICH, ORANGE COLOR! Many iron cleansers on the market contain an ingredient that can be putrid after repeated use, but Adam's Iron Remover has a fresh scent that allows you to spend more time spraying and less time inside!
- 110% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE AND USA MADE! We pride ourselves on customer service and satisfaction and believe that this is THE BEST Iron Remover on the market! If you don't agree, we'll do everything we can to make it right.