Acer Chromebook spin 311 CP311-2H-C3KA comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron N4000 Dual-Core Processor 1.1GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.6GHz, Google Chrome Operating System, 11.6" Hd 1366 x 768 resolution, high-brightness, LED-backlit IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology with antimicrobial Corning Gorilla Glass multi-touch, supporting finger touch and image auto rotation (16: 9 aspect ratio), Intel UHD Graphics, 4GB LPDDR4 SD RAM Memory, 64GB eMMC, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802.11AC Gigabit Wi-Fi which can deliver up to 1.73Gbps throughput when using 160MHz channels (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) Degree wide angle lens supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR), 2 - USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB charging, 2 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, lithium ion battery, up to 10-hours Battery Life, 2.62 lbs. | 1.19 kg (system unit only) (NX.Hkkaa.001)
- Chromebook runs on chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and slides.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- CP311-2H-C3KA comes with 11.6" HD touch convertible Display, Intel Celeron N4000, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC, Google Chrome, up to 10-hours Battery Life