Q:Are the bulbs mercury free? A:Yes. All LED bulbs are mercury free. Q:How long does the bulb last? A:Life hours is 15000 hours.We have had ours for almost two years now and still good. Q:Will this work in garage during winter months? A:Yes, LED likes cold. Extreme heats they don't like because they are electronic. Q:Is there a buzz or any other sound with these? A:Nope no buzz/sound when bulb is on. Bulb has no wait time to warm up either. Q:Are these bulbs hot to the touch when turned on? A:Not at all - no comparison to an incandescent bulb. Q:Can these fit in Household Lamps Right? A:Yes.They are standard shaped bulbs, (A19), with a medium, E26 base, (screw diameter and threads). They are made to fit just like a standard incandescent bulb. Q:Are these bulbs instant on, or do they have a lag from the time you flip the switch? A:Yes.They are instant on and are not affected by cold.
- 💡【Technical Features】40 watt equivalent, E26 base, 5000K daylight, non-dimmable, A19 shape, AC-120V, CRI 80, 220 degree, turn on instantly.
- 💡【Superior Light Quality】Non-flickering light and zero harsh glares prevents eye fatigue and provides a comfortable, stress-free atmosphere.
- 💡【Eco-friendly】No breakable parts and free of toxic chemicals. No lead or mercury, no UV or IR radiation. Safe for your family and environment.
- 💡【Energy Saving & Long-lasting】Save up to 85% on energy costs by replacing 40W with just 5W, average 15,000 hours, up to 13.7 years(3 hours per day).
- 💡【UL Certified & 2 Years Warranty】Built with premium materials and circuitry, our A19 LED bulbs are certified by the rigorous safety standards of UL. Long service life with 2 year warranty.