About the 9W LED Light Bulb The Simply Conserve by AM Conservation Group 9W LED A19 Light Bulb provides 25,000 hours of service, lasting 15 times longer than incandescents. The pack contains 6 LED light bulbs that meet California state LED regulations and are approved for sale there. Also compared to an incandescent, these light bulbs use 80% less energy. It is also equipped with a 220° beam angle that produces even light from the socket base in all directions and can be used in enclosed fixtures. About AM Conservation Group AM Conservation Group’s purpose is to help all people use the world’s precious resources more efficiently. We are a leading provider of energy- and water-saving products, kits, online stores, and educational programs to utilities, municipalities, program implementers, contractors, and large corporations throughout North America. AM Conservation Group manufactures and distributes nearly 400 utility-grade energy efficiency and water conservation products, which are custom engineered to provide superior performance and maximum savings at an accessible price point. Most of our AM Conservation Group, Niagara Conservation, and Simply Conserve-branded products have earned the EPA’s Watersense and ENERGY STAR certifications.
- DIMMABLE LIGHTING - The A19 bulbs can be dimmed to create the perfect ambiance. They provide smooth and uniform dimming from 100% down to 0.5% in a pleasant, warm, white light.
- LESS ENERGY USE - These 9W LED lights use 80% less energy when compared to a standard incandescent bulb. This will help to save you money while also benefiting the environment. These bulbs use 9 watts of energy, equivalent to a 60W incandescent.
- DURABLE BULB - The solid-state lighting technology reduces lighting service and maintenance due to the robust lighting design. This makes them safe and easy to install.
- 25,000 HOUR LIFE - The rated average life expectancy of these 9-watt bulbs is 25,000 hours. This is equivalent to 23 years if the bulbs are used for 3 hours per day.
- ENERGY STAR RATED - Our LED lightbulbs are compliant with Energy Star specifications. Energy Star is a trusted, government-backed symbol for efficiency helping to save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.