Our Multi-Tap Lighted power cords are the perfect pigtail for all around use. Our power cords are designed around the contractor and are perfect for the hobbyist. All of our cords are heavy gauge copper conductors designed to minimize voltage drop and meet a full 15 amps or 1875 watts. These are the best cords you will find!
Why choose our product over our competitors?
- Double jacketed cable with multiple outlets rated to 125VAC 15Amp and 1875Watt.
- 14 AWG Heavy copper conductors minimizing voltage drop and getting power where you need it.
- Abrasion resistant indoor/outdoor thermoplastic jacket that will stand up to concrete, but not mar your floors or walls.
- Built in power indicator light to assist in nighttime use or circuit troubleshooting.
- Designed to OSHA standards for indoor/outdoor use and certified under the Intertek ETL listing.
- Corrosion, fire and moisture resistant, with built-in strain relief, and unbreakable NEMA 5-15 molded plugs.
- Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturer Defects.
We stand by our products. We offer a no questions asked 30-day money back guarantee. If you are unhappy for any reason in the first 30 days, return the item for a full refund! In addition to this, we offer a Limited Lifetime warranty. If your cord fails due to a manufacturing defect, return it to us for a free replacement.
****All Multi Outlet Plugs do not work directly with guarded tool connectors (commonly found on gardening tools). To use these tools with our product, an additional single ended cord would also need to be used.****
- Watts Wire's Grounded 14 Gauge (14/3) 50' Multi Outlet Lighted Extension Cords are the perfect cord for all around use. Our cords are designed around contractors and perfect for the hobbyist.
- Our heavy duty power cords are made with a SJTW thermoplastic which is suitable to temperatures from -40°F to 130°F. Our double jacketed cords won't mar walls or floors but will stand up to concrete!
- Our rugged 14 Awg 3 wire cords are designed to give you 125VAC 15amps or 1875watts with minimal voltage drop providing all the power you require! Our multi tap pigtails are the best on the market!
- The cords are made with 14Awg stranded soft-drawn copper to give you power without dangerous over-heating. We also include strength adding poly strands to make it handle heavy day after day use.
- Designed to OSHA standards for indoor/outdoor use and certified under the Intertek ETL listing! Corrosion, fire and moisture resistant; with built in strain-relief and unbreakable molded plugs.